By Medicine Hat News on May 19, 2017.
A story about the background of a notorious drug house on Aberdeen Street and one just a few days later after the house was shut down again were the top two stories on our website this week.
A happy story about man saving man’s best friend(s) from a smoking vehicle was also a must-read on the site, as was a story about a local Sudanese man who fears for the safety of his family back home.
Below are the most popular local stories from May 12-18:
1. ‘It’s a disgrace to my family and my mother’ – http://bit.ly/2q4Px7C
2. Drug house on Aberdeen Street shut down again – http://bit.ly/2r1eeqp
3. Medicine Hat firefighters rescue two dogs from smoking vehicle – http://bit.ly/2rmVz82
4. Local man lives in fear for his Sudanese family – http://bit.ly/2pUfzix
5. Contractor pleads guilty to taking money without proper licence and not doing work – http://bit.ly/2r1es0J
You must be logged in to post a comment.